COVID-19 Useful Info
Committed to safety!
Health and Hospitality First!
In High Mill Paros Hotel we care about the health of our guests, employees and partners but at the same time we stay engaged to the promise given to offer the Greek Hospitality!
We have adopted the new procedures and protocols of operations given by the Greek Ministry of Tourism and the Greek Ministry of National Health and embedded them to the daily activities of High Mill Paros Hotel.
Check in / Check out
- We encourage the contactless procedure by using electronic means while checking in or checking out
- Guests would check in the room after 3.00 pm and check out by 11.00 am, giving us the necessary time to sanitize the accommodation
- Porter service will be provided only by our guests’ request
Rooms and Housekeeping
- Extra amenities, antiseptic and face masks, will be provided driven by your health care
- All not basic amenities, like magazines, menus, bathrobes, laundry bags, decorative pillows and covers, mini bar products are removed
- Housekeeping service will be provided only by our guests’ request
- Before checking in the room, our guests can be sure that it would have been sanitized, using the recommended detergents and 70oC steam
Restaurant and Bar
- We have designed an American buffet breakfast with greek delicacies for our guests
- With respect to your health, our restaurant and bar will be at your disposal all day, serving no-contact prepacked snacks and beverages
- Even if we believe that cotton table clothes are a luxury we all deserve, we have to replace them with one use materials
Swimming Pool and Sun Loungers
- The water would be regularly checked according to the protocols, but there is a certain number of people that can swim at the same time; our staff will be there to assist with relative questions
- Sun Loungers will be disinfected between the use of different guests
The Hotel’s team
- All staff members are trained to the protocols instructed by the Ministry of Health and the Ministry of Tourism
- All staff members would provide the service to the guests wearing face masks and maintaining the 1,5 meters distance